Thought it was clear, but apparently not. This is not a family blog. If you are looking for that try www.mnmspecial.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The women

Went to a women conference today at church and I realized that I have really missed out the last 4 years. It was nice to be around all the women from my past and get the advise from them that I had gotten as a teenager. It also made me realize that I do have some in depth things that I could be using my blog for instead of a post on peeing in the woods (which was not a how to, by the way).

My parents are outside with my kids gardening right now (something that I just despise) and they are having a great time. After one mini class I took, I've realized that I have let the worldly things take over. I love to watch Criminal Minds, but am I gonna die without it? No, I don't think so. A speaker quoted someone else (which I don't recall whom) "Things that are priorities are not interruptions." This class was focusing on family, but the class before this was a focus on priorities. The last class I took (there were 6 and we could choose 3) we talked about weathering storms, being rooted in faith, surviving trials and tribulations...There were specific names for all these classes, which I have written down in the basement, but I am not going to go down and get and it really doesn't matter. 

So...I've really been thinking about the way I would like things to go and the things these women taught. I am going to work on sharing the points they were making and the challenges they had for us. Some won't be as easy as others, but I'll work on them a week at a time. I know it would all be easier if our house was sold and we had our own place, but until that happens I can stumble through it all. Hope you all can bare with me while I attempt to make some changes in our lives...I am still going to hold onto 3 different grudges that I have and I'll own them too, but I'll try to let the others go.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave it...I dare you!