Thought it was clear, but apparently not. This is not a family blog. If you are looking for that try www.mnmspecial.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Clean or not to Clean

At 3am I was hoping I could get to sleep...then came 4am, 5am, 6am, the alarm at 7am....Blah...I hate when I have to be somewhere in the morning that I can't sleep. I have been up almost 40 hours now. Which brings me to the issue keeping me up...

So what if I sleep in! If my husband is home or it's the weekend...who cares?!!! I am so irritated. I know that some family...who I didn't want to be here in the first place, mind you....thinks that I am a bad housekeeper and shared that with everyone else.

Yes I sleep in...I sleep in because I am a night person, I have insomnia, and it is the only time I can have a real break from the day! It doesn't make me lazy. And true...my house is cluttered and messy...You can move out! If I wanted to clean it or even felt good enough to clean it I would. I choose to leave my Stampin Up stuff in a pile at the end of the cupboard and all the dishes in the sink untill I have a full load. I'm not lazy...I have other things to do.

My husband doesn't stand up for me about it, like I wish he would. He knows I am desperately in need of 2 disk replacements or they will fuse my back and I don't want that at 29yrs old. He knows I have a 1yr old that requires a ton of attention. He knows I have to drive to town and back (40 miles at least) everyday for the older kids. He knows I have two independent businesses that require man power to run stuff around. He knows I volunteer for tons of stuff that I love to do. He knows I have to have some me time.

He thinks I have my priorities messed up when it comes to the house. I really don't. I clean the sinks, I scrub the toilets, I do the dishes, laundry, and all the other stupid stuff. I don't have mold and spores floating around everywhere (granted a dust bunny or two has floated around the computer a time or two). I mop the stupid floor on hands and knees...What else do you want from me?



Should I pick up the clutter? Probably would be nice, but if I have better things to do then I'll leave that up to you. Really...I do have better things to do!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are not lazy. And clutter is not a big deal. I would rather walk into a house that is full of clutter than walk into a house that has nasty toilets. *Shudder*

    ReplyDelete

Leave it...I dare you!