Thought it was clear, but apparently not. This is not a family blog. If you are looking for that try www.mnmspecial.com

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Click, Click...Click Click...

Well, either I am Dorthy trying to get home or I just pulled a gun.

If you guessed either one of those you would be close...Those both apply right now.

I was watching Ruby a few days ago. Have you seen it?  About a woman that was over 700lbs and is now under 350lbs. So as I am watching (not sure why I do), eating my potato chips and french onion dip...mini candy bars...big glass of milk...Okay, so I am not that bad...about 3 potato chips before I realized I wasn't in the mood, I ate all the good mini candy bars the day before so I was left with the dark ones...really no one likes them when compared to the others, and the big glass of milk was probably bigger than that.

I love milk, I am so excited about milk delivery, except for the fact that I'll need delivery every other day or an extra fridge to house it all. Ohhhh....Cheese curds...there is nothing like Idaho Cheese Curds.

So Click...Click...why is it not clicking that I want to lose the weight? Click, Click...Click, Click....nope still nothing!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's not clicking cause your stressed out about moving! Give yourself a little break. It's okay to relax and pig out sometimes. Once you get moved and life calms down, then focus on adding something new, like weight loss, to the mix. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave it...I dare you!