Thought it was clear, but apparently not. This is not a family blog. If you are looking for that try www.mnmspecial.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cleaning Sucks!

Cleaning sucks! Enough said right? I just spent an hour hugging my toilet...not because I've been drinking (which at this point would probably be welcomed) but because some dumb male designer decided it would be cool for us all to see how the toilet is plumbed. There are 6 different nooks on each side, not to mention the crannies for toilet paper dust/lint to gather besides other dust and particles. Why is it as you wipe things up that it seems to be messier and not want to come off? I scrubbed the floor too and installed the toilet paper holder that should have been put up a yr ago when we moved in. I feel like this house really has never been lived in yet an now I have to leave. Guess that will teach me to never custom design and decorate a house again. All I got done was half a bathroom and straightening up the pantry...This is going to take forever at this rate and the Realtor is coming over here on Monday morning.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hate cleaning the toilets! H.A.T.E I.T. So I make The Husband do it. I take care of everything else, so he can take care of the stupid man-designed toilets. Stupid men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot cleaning.... spot cleaning. I'm like you and have to have it clean everywhere when I clean... ya, never get much done. So the whole time and have to chant to myself "Just enough no one notices, Just enough no one notices, ..." cause if I don't I find myself breaking out the toothbrush and working on the faucet for 3 hours to get the crud out of the crevice around it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave it...I dare you!